Hi! I'm Lorenzo.
If you're here, you probably share at least one of my loves, such as space, science, math, programming, investing, Korea, fitness, and/or nutrition. You probably got here through some overlap between those topics. You might also have come by me through one of my favorite assertions such as these:
- You can change your entire culture through environmental determinism.
- Everyone needs some easy wins, but participation trophies are harmful.
- If you don't have a twenty-five year plan, you won't dream big enough.
- Extended periods of comfort will limit your total personal growth.
- You need a personal critic to help shave off your rough edges.
I am a developer and reformed serial founder. I've been a part of the founding team of half a dozen startups. (Pre-COVID) I bounce(d) back and forth between Korea so often that the flight attendents no longer asked what I wanted for drinks and meals. They simply brought it, and got it correct every time.
If something here resonated with you, please sign up for my mailing list. No more than once a week, it lets me broadcast my thoughts directly into your brain when you roll over in bed, groggy, and make the mistake of opening your email client before your morning coffee.